1. Clear copy of NSO authenticated birth certificate
2. Previous level’s report card; no failing or incomplete grade in any subject.
3. Certificate of good moral character from the previous school; no disciplinary sanction.
4. Permit to study/student visa/certification from the Bureau of Immigration (foreign students).
5. Incoming Grade 1 and Grade 2 pupils must pass the Quantum Oral Reading Assessment.
|Nursery||-must be 4 yrs. old by June|
|Kindergarten||-must be 5 yrs. old by June|
For GRADE SCHOOL
-6 yrs. old by June
Grades 2 to 6
|-see requirements above.|
For HIGH SCHOOL
|Grades 7-10 |
High school students and those from foreign schools and distance education/home schooling: Acceptance of transferees will depend on the evaluation of all DepEd required subjects and units earned from previous school/s (for both foreign and local students)
-Choosing class sections or sessions is based on the date of enrollment, not on reservation.
-Postdated checks should be given to the cashier upon enrollment.
-Checks are payable to THE QUANTUM ACADEMY. No out of town checks are accepted.
Textbooks Payment: Textbooks or e-books are non-refundable and paid in full upon distribution. Pre-school to Grade 4 pupils are not allowed to use e-books.
Withdrawal/Transfer of Student after Enrollment or During the School Year:A student who transfers or otherwise withdraws in writing within the first week of the school year is charged 10% regardless of whether or not he has actually attended classes; 50% is charged if student withdraws or transfers within the first semester; and 100% is charged if the student leaves within the second semester of the school year. The charged amount is based only on the tuition fee. Miscellaneous fees are non-refundable.
|Reservation Fee: (Non-refundable; non-transferable; deductible on the fees)|
|New student||P 7,000.00|
|Old student||P 5,000.00|